Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's Time!! We Kickoff Our 15-Day Juicing Challenge!

The day is here, folks! My husband and I begin our juicing challenge/competition Sunday morning at first light!

I went to New Seasons Market, Costco and Whole Foods to pick up all our fruits and veggies...Wow! My fridge and counter tops look like a farmer's market. It's so encouraging, and makes us that much more determined to win this thing! 

No more Clif Bars, Veggie Grill, Whole Foods Deli and Grill...no more eating or eating out at all for at least the next 15 days (and if I'm doing good, I'm extending to 30 days).

Now, to see if the husband can make it the 15 days without hitting that fantastic cafeteria he has at work!

Wish us luck! We will update daily, so keep an eye out for my pearls of wisdom (better known as: good god don't do {this} whatever you do!)

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment