Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 2: Juicing Challenge

The title says it all...challenge!

At this point, we have upped our number of juiced glasses we consume (total necessity...otherwise we would be tearing the head off the cat and eating her - and since I'm plant-based, and he's vegetarian...that would really be awful!)

We got creative today, and they all turned out good! What we have discovered however: I have a raging headache and irritability, and my husband has seemingly unending hunger...all part of the 'healing" process, I'm told. (Let's hope so!)

Otherwise, I am feeling "fresh" - meaning I am not feeling groggy and bloated after doing this for two days. My skin is softer and my eyesight is sharper (no joke...I'm not blinking repeatedly to moisten my contacts and trying to focus all the time.)

I have noticed that my Urticaria is still having mild flare-ups though. Strange. Though it is just red spots and not raised itchy bumps...I'll have to talk to the doc about that...

Overall, we are doing ok...if we can get past the intense urge to chew something, we'll be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment