Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Juicing Challenge - Day 4

Here we are - day 4...we have hit the "I'm-over-this-juicing-thing phase...lol!

But seriously though, we are still faring well.  As of today - we have added in fresh fruit and veggies though to supplement - mainly because our docs recommend it.

And we both need to feel fuller. We are still feeling great, and have noticed great changes in our skin, eyes, hair and even weight. My husband lost 5 pounds already, and I will be weighing in on Sunday to see how I have done. But my clothes are looser, so I think that's a positive sign!

So, keep on juicing...but if you even feel like quitting - DON'T. Just add in fresh fruits and veggies in their natural form and it will help with the hunger and jitters (if you get them)

And, always remember: JUICE AND EAT ORGANIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment