Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Juice Challenge: Day 3

Day three...what can I say - It's been tough! And the headaches! UGH!

My neighbors were cooking and baking this afternoon, and oh man...did it smell heavenly!

And wouldn't you know it...my doc told me today that I need to incorporate fresh veggies and fruit in whole form as well after 7 days for a couple of days. Basically that means, 7 days juice and smoothie (fruit and veggie ONLY) fast, then two or three days of juices and fruits and veggies, then back to fruit and veggies juices and smoothies for 7 more days. She doesn't want me doing 15 days straight of juices only.

Which, let's be honest - I am NOT broken up over.

Hubby made a YUMMY watermelon, lemon, lime and grapefuit juice today....I could literally live on that! So good!

BUT, we have to incorporate veggies in our juices too, so now it's time to get creative again. They just don't taste as great, honestly.

My skin feels softer, eyesight is a little sharper and my eyes are not nearly as dry on a chronic basis. I don't weigh in until Sunday, so I am anxious to have that day arrive so I can see how well this is going...

Juice On!

No comments:

Post a Comment